|
Tuesday, 5 February 2008 Y 22:16 When you're desperate, I guess nothing really matters anymore. That's my mum's theory on fashion. Her evidence is: During CNY, people buy the ugliest clothes to wear, simply because - there's nothing bloody left. Well, I dunno about that. I don't buy clothes days before CNY. My mum actually buys them 1 month before CNY. That's what she calls - ample preparation. Of course, my mum's totally forgotten that one month before CNY is December-January, which is the winter season. And, of course, buying clothes during winter totally does not go down well at all with the summer Singapore seasons. Hence - be a smart shopper. ___________________________________________________________________ Shopperificity wise, its fashion time. And when I say "fashion time", I really mean "fashion overhaul". And when I say "fashion overhaul", I really mean "bad fashion sense". And when I say "bad fashion sense", I really do mean one person in particular. Bad Fashion Sense. Oh, and I guess some people should learn to understand. Like, understand understand. Not the surface understand. ___________________________________________________________________ Overprotective. Overprotected. Overprotection. ___________________________________________________________________ I feel like a total mean dumbass now. For reasons obvious and valid and undisclosed. I'm sorry. I know I've said it a million times, but I am sorry. I mean every single word of it. Even though its just 3 words. But I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I really am. ___________________________________________________________________ Dumbass bitch. I don't understand how some people can do things like that to themselves. Was it on purpose? Fate? Luck, even? Lets put it this way. I don't understand how people can hurt themselves, and say that they don't even know how it happened. But from experience, it happens! Okay. So yesterday, I banged my head on the wall. On the wall, in my home. In my home, in my room. I have no idea how a wall got in my room yesterday, but it did. And as I recall some time later - that means now - I realise that it was there all along, but I just walked into it like it wasn't there. And so I banged my head for the first time yesterday. ___________________________________________________________________ Today. I banged my head for the second time. Its not a sensational piece of news, because its a very painful piece. Anyway, during PE today, Nad and I banged on each other's heads because we were squealing and grappling for the same ball. Stupid us. ___________________________________________________________________ I drew the best picture I have ever ever ever drawn, and I'm feeling just so damn proud of myself. I call it - The Gay. ![]() ___________________________________________________________________ |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |