|
Thursday, 28 February 2008 Y 19:31 Yesterday, Hyeon and I made a list each on what we were gonna blog about in yesterday's post. I had 13 things on my list after 3.30 yesterday, and I realised that that isn't exactly a very good number, so I had to add on. Although what, I dunno. I'll add on at random, I guess. See Hyeon. The bad thing about making a list, is that you have to follow one. And that's pretty long, and it reminds me of my homework list. But the point is: General mood yesterday - emo. General mood today - I hate feeling emo, I dunno why. Its just like me being emo, is like, totally stupid. Okay, I'm sorry emo people around the globe, for discriminating against your race. But I mean it. Michelle emo-ing is when I'm really upset, or when I'm acting like I'm sad. Today, it feels like I'm upset for the sake of being upset. I seriously have no idea why I'm upset in the first place. Okay, first day let out after Common Tests. Be happy, Michelle. You have to be frinking happy today. ___________________________________________________________________ Okay, first on my list: My ant incident. What I mean by this, is that I got bitten by red ants yesterday. Frink, I tell you, it frinking hurts. I was cursing all the way into my house, walking up the slope - and my ankle was bitten. FRINK, I killed that ant instantly, because I was pretty pissed. Anyway, I have no idea why the ant biting incident is rated 1, because its pretty short? ___________________________________________________________________ On Tuesday, I broke open a fortune cookie, and this is what it said: And its all Zheng Xian's fault. I'll try to remember as much of the conversation as I can. "Zheng Xian, I bet that when you open your fortune cookie, it'll say 'You will die in 3 days.' " "I bet yours would say 'You will die in 1 day.' " "That's not very original." "Okay, okay. Open la!" So I did. And I was actually pretty nervous - somehow - to open my cookie. And Zheng Xian was there, awaiting to see my fortune. Somehow, Zheng Xian's very concerned on when my death day will be. I'm pretty touched. I think Zheng Xian's gonna attend my funeral. Ryan had something along the lines of "Beware of sexual attraction towards the opposite sex", and I laughed like hell. We should have told Timothy, so Timothy could help us tease Ryan. Oh, and did I mention? Zheng Xian blushes like mad. I mean - like mad. Its so embarrassing to see him blush, somehow. Its embarrassing because I'm helping him feel embarrased. You know, good friends help one another, and good enemies embarrass one another. Its a fact of life. Zheng Xian is also a girl. From what I hear from Jeannel, she teased him about being a rich kid for taking taxi from Novena to Changi. And he is a frinking spoilt rich kid anyway. But yes, Mr Teo Zheng Xian apparently said: "I'm a poor girl... I mean boy!" I always knew he had some gender issues, but I never thought that he would admit them. I'm proud of you for admitting your mistakes and being proud of yourself, Zheng Xian. At least you don't shy away from your extremely active gay side. ___________________________________________________________________ Nous on fait l'amour on vit la vie Jour après jour nuit après nuit A quoi ca sert d'etre sur la terre Si c'est pour faire nos vies à genoux On sait que le temps c'est comme le vent De vivre y a que ca d'important On se fout pas mal de la morale On sait bien qu'on fait pas de mal Hyeon: Les Rois Du Monde sounds damn nice. And hey - it sounds so much better in French. ___________________________________________________________________ You know, screw the list. I'm tired and sleepy, and there's Chemistry SPA tomorrow, so I shall go continue the list tomorrow or something. Goodnight, world. ___________________________________________________________________ |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |