|
Saturday, 16 February 2008 Y 22:58 Yesterday, I recieved a letter from Samara, saying that all was well. Good for you. Maybe now, I can finally rest. ___________________________________________________________________ Love. Life. Long. Last. Okay, I'm in a Valentine's mood. Even though the official day is over. But hey - who says you can't experience Valentine's all over again? I guess love doesn't just last one day. It probably has to last a long time, a life time, until it can truly be considered love? Maybe, maybe. Let us dwell on the impossibilities. ___________________________________________________________________ Gira il mondo gira, nello spazio senza fine Con gli amori appena nati - con gli amori già finiti Con la gioia e col dolore della gente come me O MONDO - soltanto adesso io ti guardo Nel tuo silenzio io mi perdo E sono niente accanto a te! IL MONDO - non si è fermato mai un momento La notte insegue sempre il giorno ed il giorno verrà! IL MONDO .. IL MONDO ...! ___________________________________________________________________ I want to learn to speak French, Italian, German and Spanish. ___________________________________________________________________ Two weeks ago, I was raped. Today, I was raped again. BY THE SAME PEOPLE. Stupid Faith and Kimberly. Especially Kimberly. Hasn't anyone noticed that her name is "trouble"? I mean - literally. "Kimertroublerly." Okay, I'm not making sense. But that's okay. Trouble follows Kimberly, and where Kimberly is, trouble is, and vice-versa. ___________________________________________________________________ Paris Hilton's new movie - The Hottie and the Nottie trailer. I suggest you don't watch it unless you're bored, or unless you want to get sick so you can call for leave tomorrow and Monday, and for the rest of the week. ___________________________________________________________________ Paris Hilton turned the big 2-7 this year, on 11/02. Oh damn. See, Paris. Sometimes, life goes to a stage when you're supposed to do that: Grow. ![]() And since we're on the subject of Paris Hilton, I hope her knees got better. ![]() I don't know how she gets it, but she does gets it, and well - let's put biology as an excuse for the bad turnout of knees. ___________________________________________________________________ And by god - I hate Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. How they take photos, I mean. Check this out: ![]() Yeah, that look. ___________________________________________________________________ Pamela Anderson stripped for Valentine's Day for a Crazy Horse appearance, and it was all for charity. ![]() My, my. Each ticket cost $300 and those people got the chance to see Ms Pamela Anderson nude. GOSH. Am I jealous? No. I'm not interested in Pamela Anderson. ___________________________________________________________________ So yesterday during the Julia Gabriel debates, Melissa and I conveniently got ourselves a little boy crazy, as Melissa rushed around, looking for hot and cute caucasian guys. I, on the other hand, remained composed and calm, of course. I don't go hunting around for cute guys, not like Melissa. Melissa is extremely extremely unfaithful to Asian guys, as Shihan and Cherlyn are. Yes, one day, I might see their point of view. One day. ___________________________________________________________________ Guys guys guys guys guys. That's what Song Yang has been telling me all the while we sit and do Chemistry experiments in the lab. Okay, that's not exactly true. Song Yang talked to me about bras the first Chemistry Practical lesson. And - let me tell you - its not a very good topic to talk to Song Yang about. Especially seeing that she's new to Singapore, and not exactly very used to english terms. Song Yang says that I should marry a Shanghai guy, because - according to her, Shanghai guys treat their wives like their world. According to Song Yang, Shanghai guys are gentlemanly, rich, and cute. I dunno about that. Doesn't that mean I've to go to China and live there?! But yeah, Song Yang. I shall attempt to consider your suggestion about Shanghai people. ___________________________________________________________________ ELDDS got nuts over the Royal Brothers of Singapore, because apparently, Mohita seems pretty into one of them. She's also passed on her infection to Roohiyha, whom, I must admit, is heart-broken that Mohita drank from his glass, and hugged him. ELDDS. TSK. :D ___________________________________________________________________ My immense pride in myself grew, after I did this to my favourite singer, Amy Winehouse: ![]() See the similarity? That's exactly what I meant. Although I must admit it hasn't been done well, mainly because I'm a beginner. But one day - one day - I shall conquer the art of congruence and similarity. Oh, and more to the unexpected Grammy Award winner, she's found a new love in her life. And - he's not imaginary. Surprisingly. ![]() Love is blind, as far as the eye can see. ___________________________________________________________________ |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |