|
Tuesday, 11 March 2008 Y 22:15 Before I begin, I would like to first acknowledge Aloysius for making me laugh all throughout the day. Yes, thank you Aloysius. Poor guy, still stuck at a camp. HAHAH! Quite loser-ish. OH, and you know what, Hyeon? Because sitting next to you has made me somehow familiarised to the NPCC culture and language, Aloysius seemed pretty impressed that I knew so much. HAHAH!! He's a real loser. A bigger one than you, Clarence! I knew him longer than I knew you, anyway. So he's definitely a bigger loser. ___________________________________________________________________ Justin Timberlake implied that Britney was a "Madonna wannabe". I am so shocked. Lets put it this way. Those people were once an item, you know! But well, Madonna wannabe. Still. I shall upload a picture of Britney Spears, so that we can all see how Madonna wannabe-ish she is like: ![]() Uh, no, that's a blue bra you're seeing. Its uh... A wrong frequency key on your computer screen. Yeah. You know, it happens to some photos. This, happens to be one of them. ___________________________________________________________________ I don't think I should blog if I'm not happy. So I shan't. Goodbye Simon. Thanks! I love you! ___________________________________________________________________ |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |