Sunday, 2 March 2008 Y 15:46

Happy Birthday Simon!

As you can see, Simon has gotten a whole new skin. A whole new skin. Yeah, baby yeah. Its black - because black saves energy on the computer screen, as we all know. And its a rock style, mainly because I'm having an ego boost now, and I think I rock. Of course, we all know the truth, which is I don't rock. And very much indeed.

Okay, anyway. Happy Birthday Simon! Just in case you haven't known, Simon refers to this webpage that you're at now, this weird simonsays-idgad.blogspot.com link. Yes, its bloody weird. I explained to Clarence what it meant yesterday, and well, I will do so on this webpage one day.

Anyway, congratulations Simon, for being born one year ago! I'm just so freaking proud that I kept you alive - dead at times - but mostly alive and kicking ass. And as for my last skin - which was themed on soccer - it really was kicking ass.

But anyway, this new skin, says "Clean me off I'm so dirty babe". This means, oh well, I need a bath after rocking out. UH. I mean, well, I dunno, go infer. But its morally right, and doesn't exactly mean any dirty or horny stuff, so don't go think about that.

Well, more to blog later, because I have to run off now, to rock.

Happy Birthday Simon! I love you so much. I think.
___________________________________________________________________

Rock to the beat, baby.
___________________________________________________________________