Sunday, 2 March 2008 Y 21:18

Happy Birthday Simon!
___________________________________________________________________

Today is a gay day. Gay = Michael Urie. I'm so hotted up with the wonder of Michael Urie.



Yes, yes, yes, the immense boyish charm. Okay, so maybe he doesn't exactly fit the context of hot, but he acts damn well, like a total gay.

And - my god - look at his fashion sense. That, is so superly hot.

Michael Urie - for life.
___________________________________________________________________

My dad came back from Germany yesterday!

I'm feeling damn happy, and, of course, freakishly jealous.

Well, at least my dad knows how to keep me happy by buying me candy and foodstuffs. Yay. Thank you daddy! :D

I'm a happy kid, feasting on rich German chocolate now. I hope you're jealous!

From what I hear of my dad's German adventures, Marieket sounds pretty hot now. GOD, from what I hear of her, she sounds like she looks like Heidi Klum. I shall go to Germany one day and visit her. Gosh, I can still remember skiing with her. Hello Marieket! Lets play together again, someday, okay!

And also, from what I hear, Marieket has a boyfriend. And she's like, 15 this year. GOSH, that means that Marieket has a hot German boyfriend! I have to admit, I'm pretty jealous. But who cares. I'm sure that my boyfriend will be tons better than a hot German guy. HAHAH!! Ego boost, ego boost!
___________________________________________________________________

Okay, I almost promised to blog a little longer, but whatthehell. I'm gonna break my promise.

TATA, world!
___________________________________________________________________