|
Saturday, 8 March 2008 Y 22:16 Happy International Women's Day! Yes, ladies. Today is your day, and tonight is your night. And today, we celebrate being women (or girls). Which is why the song "I'm not a Girl, not yet a Woman" comes in handy. Thanks Britney! But, of course, since we're all modern and hip and hot and cool, there's a new version called "Winning Women" by Rihanna and Nicole Scherzinger, and, of course - they two are the most winning women of all times (in the media spotlight). Unless you count Madonna. And Marilyn Monroe. And Audrey Hepburn. And so on and so forth. Anyway. I have come, to blog about women. No, I'm not a lesbian. Its just the female pride in Michelle, that is driving this post, and this post entirely. I have to say, that I might be a little biased towards my own gender in this post, I don't know yet. I don't plan the exact words of what to say. Anyhow. I don't mean any offence to the male gender in this post, but hey - its your choice to be offended or not. ___________________________________________________________________ To begin with, a thousand words: ![]() ___________________________________________________________________ To mellow the atmosphere a little, a sweet love song that we heard during ELDDS earlier this week, about a broken love. Guess mine is not the first heart broken, my eyes are not the first to cry I'm not the first to know, there's just no gettin' over you Hello, I'm just a fool who's willing to sit around and wait for you But baby can't you see, there's nothin' else for me to do I'm hopelessly devoted to you But now there's nowhere to hide, since you pushed my love aside I'm not in my head, hopelessly devoted to you Hopelessly devoted to you, hopelessly devoted to you My head is saying "fool, forget him", my heart is saying "don't let go" Hold on to the end, that's what I intend to do I'm hopelessly devoted to you But now there's nowhere to hide, since you pushed my love aside I'm not in my head, hopelessly devoted to you Hopelessly devoted to you, hopelessly devoted to you Oliva Newton John. Winning Women! ___________________________________________________________________ I'm feeling pretty sexist now, so I shall stop. I'm not lazy, mind you. I'm merely horrifically sexist, and that isn't very good. So yes, goodbye world. ___________________________________________________________________ |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |