|
Monday, 19 May 2008 Y 22:14 And just so that you don't get me wrong like Clarence is, I wanted to have a look at the newest Playboy magazine, because I heard they got a hot cover girl, and I wanted to know who she was. Oh, and by the way, did you know that my Singnet internet connection doesn't allow me to enter Playboy.com? They refer me to the Media Development Authority. :/ I'm a little worried. They'd probably send an email to me parents tomorrow. Oh, damn. Now my parents will start to think I'm lesbian. ____________________________________________________________________ Speaking of lesbians, Ellen DeGeneres and Portia De Rossi are gonne get M-A-R-R-I-E-D. I know, I haven't watched Ellen DeGeneres's show for about 3 months, and suddenly I find that she's getting married to her long time girlfriend. Oh damn. I gotta catch up with the Hollywood talk after Chinese Os. And then again, I shouldn't be watching The Ellen Show after 26th. I gotta watch it one month later, since Channel 5's slow in programming Ellen Shows (They take about a month from US to Singapore), and I can't go to her website, because I have to go offline now. ____________________________________________________________________ 26th. Yeah, whatever. Scram. ____________________________________________________________________ |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |