Friday, 16 May 2008 Y 21:11

I am having a deep infatuation with a certain person!!



:D

Yes!! I'm in love with Han Sang Goong, or Yang Mi Kyung.

I dunno why, I think she's so cute!!! And in Da Chang Jing, she's so serious, and then she trembles like a cute little Chihuahua, and she's so damn cute, HAHAH!!

Shit man, Hyeon. Its your fault for introducing me to the Korean culture. :D But thank god you did! Yang Mi Kyung is so pretty and cute and blur and I love her!! HAHAHAH. SHIT.

I shall upload more pictures of the elegant and pretty Yang Mi Kyung. Hyeon!! Tell me how to write her name in Korean, okay!!

Alrighty, the almighty Yang Mi Kyung (HAHAH, 2 photos):





Yang Mi Kyung has a fanclub in Singapore. Unfair! I want to be a member!! :D

HAHAH, yes, I like Yang Mi Kyung, but that doesn't turn me into a Korean fan kid, Hyeon darling, don't worry. :D
___________________________________________________________________

And since everyone knows me well, I can't possibly have an Asian Idol without having a Western Idol. Well honey, too bad, I'm globalised. :D I'll tell you about it sometime later, don't bother guessing. But she's cute too! And she acts. And she sings. And she's hot! And she's pretty. So, well. Have fun.

HAN SANG GOONG, I LOVE YOU!
___________________________________________________________________