Monday, 23 June 2008 Y 22:10



HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUANITA!!
We celebrate!
Sweet 16!
___________________________________________________________________

Pak Sanyo (Not Manasa). I haven’t exactly seen Pak Sanyo in a very long time. I must say, it was embarrassing the last time I met his parents. But then again – why do I care? I don’t like their stinking egoistic son, who takes nude pictures of himself. That’s just weird and disgusting.
___________________________________________________________________

I didn’t go for the Sentosa trip in the end. Michelle Quek said it was a once in a blue moon experience – yes, thank you for reminding me. I mean, seriously, if I could go, I definitely would!

Jerene was issuing me death threats and Yanlin sounded rather despondent. But hello people, you had confession time WITHOUT ME. Yeah, so you can all go share your dirty little secrets with one another, and I’m stuck with not knowing anyone’s.

Oh – and I am not crushing on any guy. I think that’s kinda sad. I shall go look for some guy to crush on. But that can wait, definitely.
___________________________________________________________________

First day of school was weird and disgusting. Does anyone notice that I keep using “weird and disgusting” to describe stuff? Well, yeah.

People, have changed. Our teachers seemed unchanged – almost – after the June Holidays. I paid attention in all lessons today, except English and Chinese, because we had Chinese orals, and also because Mr Tan gave us a comprehension to do while he evaluated everyone’s oral grades. The comprehension came from SJI’s 2006 Prelim paper, so I’m looking forward to asking Aloysius for the answer sheet! Provided he has it.

Nah, kidding. Back to orals. I didn’t get my mark, because there were too many people. Hyeon thought that she had 22/40 for Oral – yeah right, honey. I mean, come on. Its not as though you can’t speak English!

I thought almost all the lessons were rather meaningful today. But I can’t define “meaningful”. Still.

I guess towards the end of the day, I was rather tired and sad. I don’t know why, but I felt so old. So, so, so, so old. Aish told me that she felt sad because everyone was talking about O’s. Well, I was sad for a different reason. A reason that I didn’t even know why.
___________________________________________________________________

Fathers’ Day had me seated in SSC for the Victory Banquet. Before that, there was a super exciting match between Yap Yong Liang and Mark Foo, and everyone was just so tense and silent, which was quite amazing to me, since I always thought of bowling alleys as noisy places. Probably with beer slurping and slipping through the edges of tables, and smoke and – oh what era do I belong to?!

But anyway, the match between Yap Yong Liang and Mark Foo was just so intense. Mark had to win 2 rounds before claiming championship, and he won the first round, but lost the second round by 1 bloody pin which all of Mark’s supporters cursed like hell at, which made him lose to Yap Yong Liang. I was disappointed, because I was one of Mark’s supporters.

Daniel and Yanlin and Nat and Faith and Jerene and Yan Ling insisted that I was pregnant. Guess with who’s kid? Nope, you didn’t get it – Bryan Lee. I mean, come on, don’t joke. Bryan and I have been mortal enemies, dissing each other off since Day 1, and you expect us to be a couple?! That’s just weird and disgusting. Oh, and did I mention? I have good taste!

Yap Yong Liang, won everything. And when I say everything, I mean it. He won the championships, the lucky draws, oh my, he’s a lucky boy! I, on the other hand, brought back a Ferragamo tie – which everyone, except a handful few, told me, “Give it to your dad for Fathers’ Day present!”, so I did. Yeah, Daddy got a new brown tie with stripes. Oh, and by the way – the “handful few” I was talking about – were the ones who insisted that I’ll be giving them to my newly reinstated husband: BRYAN. No, I wouldn’t do that. And if I did, it’ll probably scare the heck out of Bryan. Oh, and everyone else, because I would be possessed.

The emcee was boring, what with all the adult jokes. Oh, and I don’t mean adult-adult jokes, I mean, COME ON, I get those. I mean the kind of jokes that only the adult bowlers would understand and appreciate. Of course, there was this Indian dancing MTV thing – which Yanlin and Nat wanted to vote me and Bryan in (but failed) and Uncle Sam and Auntie Judy danced together, and Uncle Sam looked funny. Marc De Vries and Auntie Michelle danced together, and Sunny and Auntie Joyce did the MTV. Oh yeah, it was hell as funny. But I don’t have the video. Damnit.

Rest of it all was prize-giving: BORING. So Quek and Kim, who weren’t present, didn’t exactly miss much.
___________________________________________________________________

I guess when I’m irritated with people, I don’t show it. I bear it. But if I’m really too irritated with people, I show it. Possibly not full blast, to avoid being rude.

But really, today, it was just… I don’t really know. Usually when I have a good impression of people, it stays until they do something to me. But this time round, oh I freaking don’t know. Let’s start over. I don’t like hating you unless you already hate me. So, hello, my name’s Michelle. What’s yours?
___________________________________________________________________

Testinomial. Yes, I don’t care if its testimonial or testinomial. All I know, is that I have to write them. Hyeon’s and Yeeting’s. Well honeys, of course I’ll write it. I’ll think about it when I don’t have other issues to think about. For example, I’ve already thought about Hyeon’s.

“Hyeon is a model student. Everyday before coming to school, she wakes up at 3am to cook fish for stray cats around her estate. After preparing for an hour, she feeds and pets the stray cats around her estate, nuzzling them, hugging them, and making them feel at home. At this time, she has not even taken her breakfast, and rushing with a wholemeal bread in hand, she comes to school on time, at 6.30am. Usually, she waits for the janitors of the school to open the gates for her to enter the school. She picks up the classroom key from the General Office, and unlocks the door to her classroom. Being an environmentalist, she does not switch on the lights and fans, but instead grips a candle to light up her paper as she steadfastly finishes homework that will be issued two weeks later. The evidence of this is the constant wax droppings on her scripts, which are occasionally green and blue, colours that depict the environment. All in all, Hyeon is an extremely obedient student, who is loved by everyone around her, because of all her positive qualities.”

190 words. How fantastic.
___________________________________________________________________