|
Tuesday, 10 June 2008 Y 14:01 I am so pissed off! Kim Kardashian's blog refuses to post my comment, I am pissed off! Damn you Kardashian. Damn you. ![]() ___________________________________________________________________ I just found a gay website, who's gonna be the first to congratulate me?! Its not really a gay website, I must say. Its like, a gay cover magazine website? And the theme is Harry Potter?! So... Yeah, I'm not so sure how to describe it. Go check it out if you want to. ___________________________________________________________________ I am stuck on this song. WHY. WHY AM I STUCK ON THIS SONG?! ___________________________________________________________________ Sentosa outing for Youth bowlers in 20th. HMM. I wonder what we're gonna do. Bowl sand pins? ___________________________________________________________________ |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |