|
Monday, 9 June 2008 Y 12:34 I got it, You got it. We got the magic, yeah. ___________________________________________________________________ And yeah - just the other day, I found that I wasn't a bimbo like you. And I'm definitely happy about that, honey. ___________________________________________________________________ I realise I like looking at shoes. And I need new flip-flops. ___________________________________________________________________ Bobby Brown's son claimed that he had sex with Lindsay Lohan in the bathroom. What is wrong with Hollywood?! Clay Aiken impregnating a 40+ year old (he's 29) and this?! ![]() Clay Aiken's disgusting face. You know, I used to think he was gay. But after the news, I realised I was wrong. He just has bad taste, that's all. Either that, or he thought the 40+ year-old woman was a man. ___________________________________________________________________ Reading celebrity blogs are interesting. Oh, specifically I'm talking about Kim Kardashian's blog. That disgusting little thing. Well, its been rumoured that Kim's wearing a buttpad. I don't know about you, but if she's wearing a buttpad, I am not surprised. ![]() "Judging by what has been written about me recently, you can see that I have won some and I have lost some. C’est la vie! That's what I say to that stuff. I know most celebrities say they don't read what the press says about them; but to be honest, I suspect in most cases, they don't want to admit that they actually care what is written about them. I'll tell you straight up -- I do read it! Some of it is true, a lot of it is flattering, and a lot of it is totally off the mark. Check out these press clippings and tell me which of them you think are true (and I'll read your comments with one eye shut!) Xoxo, Kim " Word-for-word, from the blog of Kim Kardashian. And in such cases, it is perfectly natural for one to go read the comments. And thank god - there are stupid people in this world. At least there's some comedy to it. Smart people in green, dumb people in blue, others in orange. kara foxx says: hey kim ignore the haters, im your fan and i do relate to you a lot because i am also a woman with curves, and women like you and jlo are there to "break the mould" and hollywood is just not used to it yet. if you ever asked your fans (the real ones... that post in here often and admire you) i bet you'd find a bunch of beautiful curvy women that are proud of who they are and happy to so well represented in hollywood. keep shinning kim kara xxx KRISTINA says: KIM KARDASHIAN IS NOT A ROLE MODEL SHE IS A JOKE. SHE DOES NOT REPRESENT US CURVY WOMEN. SHE IS SLOPPY AND LOOSE. CURVY WOMEN DONT HAVE TO BE NAKED IN EVERY PHOTO SHOOT TO TRY TO BE ACCEPTED IN SOCIETY. YOU CAN BE SEXY IN YOUR CURVES WITH THE CLOTHES ON. I AM PART FRENCH AND PART ARMENIAN AND MY ENTIRE ARMENIAN SIDE OF THE FAMILY THINKS YOU ARE A DISGRACE. NudeLipFanatic says: Hi Kim, So ive been looking at very recent pictures of you, and i could swear that you have lost weight. Your face is slightly thinner? Have you actually been dieting? I really hope not, you look so hot being curvey and having a real womans body that is every mans dream. Please dont listen to the idiot haters who call your fat, they are just upset because they dont have an amazing body/face like you. You are super feminine, and you have an amazing sense of fashion and great taste in hair and makeup. Please be yourself and mostly, be happy. Everyone has haters, so dont be phased by the losers who especially come here to diss you on your own website. You are amazingly beautiful girl, so be proud of your amazing curves. I would have your body of that ugly insect Paris Hiltons any day :) Mahalia says: I 1000000% AGREE WITH DEBRAH!i think Kim's but is real..but what she said about Kim and her actions are 100% Kim, you are hungry for attention.it's not surprise you search your name on the web and by magazines with just your name in it. YOU TALK TO THE FREAKING PAPARAZZI!how desperate can you get?and honestly, if you were my child, i would be disgraced. your poor father... it's sad how you earn a living through having sex and taking your clothes off.even worse, being encouraged to do it by your own MOTHER AND FAMILY! it's disgusting and sad. you are famous for all the wrong reasons. and for the record, the but is real, but without question, disgusting!! Kim's supporter says: Hi Kim, You should do like Tyra Banks did on her show, where a doctor examined her breasts on tv and announced that they were natural...except this time, with your butt. Sorry everyones being so critical of you! Debra says: DEAR LORD Kim I seriously used to like you despite the whole tape chaos when everyone though you were just a slutbucket cause people make mistakes..but you really do stupid things now that no fan could ever stick up for you. After the whole scandal you did Playboy...WHY??? You only proved to people your only good for taking your clothes off, not to show the world how 'curvy' women look cause most people DON'T read Playboy because only an insecure, skanky woman would take her clothes off. Maybe you think it's cool out at LA but here in New York everyone thinks it's a joke. People here actually want to be recognized in a POSITIVE WAY and do something PRODUCTIVE with our lives. Then you display your dingy personality by treating your family like crap on your show because you are somewhat 'known' now, and also you chose a Bentley over your sisters. Not to mention the Burma clip and helping the family in Louisana was all staged and definately not real. It was such a joke there was no emotion. Therefore I would never recommend someone to look up to you. I understand your curvy and some girls look up to that, but it is true you care about your butt so much, I definately believe it's fake..cause NO woman with an ass like that that's REAL would care so much and go so much out of her way to show it off in all the butt shapers and tight outfits that you do. It just doesn't make sense. I could care less if Kim's 'followers' attack what I say, it's called the truth hurts. This girl really needs a reality check of what society thinks of her and she does still have time to improve her somewhat-existing image. Also Persian Princess, aka Farzeen, please find another religion besides Kim Kardashian. You are simply glued to this website and must have no other focus in life. We are not being mean to you but we all hope you eventually realize this. Remember Kim CLEAN UP YOUR IMAGE! People write trash about you cause you contribute to it, not because people are hating or jealous. Anonymous says: 10% of the proceeds of your EBay auctions items are going to charity? 10%? You can afford to give so much more. You are so gross, you selfish bitch. No wonder everyone except your 25 fans on this site hate you. Also, it's "C'est La Vie", you uneducated twat. Persian Goddess says: i know that kim does not know me. but i will defend her because if i see something being said that is wrong and i know it is wrong i will speak up. i was not taught to just sit back and let people say whatever. my heart goes out to kim and you guys can say what you want. but i don't think you would want someone to come on to your "fan" website and say shit??? you can say what you want but at the end of the day that is not going to change how all her fans feel about her. she shares her life with us... a self centered celeb would not do that. she answers our questions...she is sweet and down to earth. you can call me an ass kisser or whatever i don't care. long as kim knows that her fans are still here and appreciate everything. Anonymous says: Kim your a walking contradiction .. stop lying to yourself. That booty is not real, your breasts are fake and you have had your lips plumped. DENY all you want sister but if you google butt implants your picture is all over the place. I have seen you before and you had no ass your butt looks unnatural. And your always hiding it in your swim suits. Lies Lies Lies. You have made history for the talk of butt implants in hollywood. Know one ever thought J-lo's was fake or beyonce's. Just you and coco you didn't overdo it like her but it's still obvious your ass is not natural and all you have to do is look at your sisters and mom. Your sister Khloe has hips but her ass is not round and big. And kourtney has no butt. and your mom is also a pancake so your's just came natural huh? YEAH RIGHT in your dream's hun. Stephanie says: Kim,You are soooooooo beautiful and it's okay to read about the stupidity that people write, you need a laugh every now and then. You are a normal person who is in the spot light, take it as it is!!! Your ass is FAT!!! And thats a compliment, women would die for a body like yours. Live, love, laugh and enjoy the fat ass!!!! Andrew says: Kim, You seriously need some sort of reality check in this world. It's unfortunate that we have people like you mucking up this world with the endless materialism and ego-centrism. That's more than three syllables, let me know if you need a break down. Your sisters are far prettier than you and actually resemble real human beings. Stop being an adroid of annoying, plastic, money-lust, and bitching and learn to become a real person. You're such an annoying bitch, Andrew Shauntae says: Kim, I used to think that you were just another attention-seeking whore, who had a huge ass, but fullstop, that was all. After reading all the comments that have been made about you, Kim, I find myself thinking that you're not just another attention-seeking whore. You're a disgusting attention-seeking whore. In Asia, we don't hear much about you, and it is in your blog that I'll ever find out so much about your personality. I, am not impressed. You probably think that asking for comments shows that you're willing to accept criticism. Honey, you don't know how wrong you are. Criticism is essential, but if you don't try to learn from it, it'll just keep snowballing. And if people want to say that your ass is fake, let them say it, who cares? You know it for yourself if it is real or not. If you're gonna lose some fans along the way, so be it, who cares? Those fans probably aren't worth it, anyway. So Kim, why don't you take a step back, read the bad comments made about you, and try to change? Have you ever thought seriously about why people want to dis you on your "fan" website? Its because while reading compliments, you encounter some criticisms, so you're aware of the error you have committed, and change them. Start from the eBay auctions honey. Get on with life, Kim. ___________________________________________________________________ |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |