|
Sunday, 15 June 2008 Y 14:10 Singaporean flair: Lets go down to the riverside, Its an unforgettable sight. To see the sun rise on a faraway isle, Turning darkness into light. ___________________________________________________________________ Singapore vs. Saudi Arabia Who watched it? Because I did. And I was so disappointed in the telecast. Not with the players. Seriously speaking, football is such a Singaporean affair. When Saudi Arabia scored a goal - the usual thing that would happen, is someone in the Stadium blasts a horn, with a typical tune, and everyone shouts "BUTOH!" (Or something that sounds like that). But yesterday, I watched 92 minutes of football, with no sign of that typical Singaporean flair on the telecast, and I feel so disappointed. Maybe sometimes, getting down to the scene of action is where you can really feel the spirit of Singapore, not from some stupid TV box. CIP, CIP. Hyeon's my CIP buddy! And guess what? I'm going to get all bothered by children on Tuesday, hopefully none of them call me "Auntie" or "Teacher". They will annoy me more than they know it. ___________________________________________________________________ Victory Banquet today! I wonder if Quek's going. Hopefully! After all that corny "You complete me," crap-shit, I hope Quek's going. And Yanlin too! Kim won't be going, which will suck, like bloody hell. Skinny-dipping Ryan's going, and Jerene and Faith! Yay. If they weren't there, hell, I pity Bryan. Okay, I shall be nice to Bryan today. Instead of insulting him all the time, I shall insult him half the time. ___________________________________________________________________ I didn't blog on Friday, because it was Friday the 13th. AND DAMN RIGHT IT WAS. I was freaking trying to do a herky with my bedroom slippers, but my herky was jerky. Hyeon, you should know what I mean. So I'm hobbling around with a bruise on my right leg now. And during ballet, Ms Pam made me keep doing stupid batus (I think its spelt like that) and so my calve muscles hurt. I'm injured, people! Send me a get-well card! ___________________________________________________________________ GERMANY LOST TO CROATIA. Oh, no Deutschland. You can do it!! I'm behind you, all the way! ![]() Fly, my pretty, fly! ___________________________________________________________________ |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |