|
Thursday, 3 July 2008 Y 21:54 Post on 27/06/08: Word of the day: COCK. Today during English, Mr Tan made us all write a topic (for exposition) on a piece of paper, and he put them all into a cup to be picked. Some joker in the class wrote "Cock" on the paper, which made me laugh. I wrote "Illusions", which is just totally inappropriate for an expository essay, but who cared anyway? In the end, I got Dhashni's topic: Abuse, while Dhashni got my topic. Feeling bored and bad, I changed topics with Dhashni, so she got her topic while I got mine. I felt better then. But now, I feel stupid. Hyeon got "Vandalism", for her crapped up title, and I get what? "Illusions". Freaking junkfood. ___________________________________________________________________ Post on 30/06/08: Tell Me by Wondergirls. They're a Korean band of 5, I dunno, hot girls. They're like the Pussycat Doll of Asia, you know. PCD and Wondergirls should come together to sing something. It'll definitely be hot, because Nicole Scherzinger's in it. But anyway - my point. Hyeon, why aren't you hot and cute like them? At least if you were like, a hot dancer, good at singing and shaking your booty, I might call you my friend. But are you? No. What a loser. Hey Hyeonie! You think you're sexy! Like you are nasty! Then show us what you got! HAHAH - Hyeon, I dare you to dance like them. :D There's a dance tutorial to Tell Me, hold on, I'll link it somewhere on this post later on. HAHAH. :D ___________________________________________________________________ Dancing in September - Earth Wind And Fire Do you remember the 21st night of september? Love was changing the minds of pretenders While chasing the clouds away Our hearts were ringing In the key that our souls were singing. As we danced in the night, Remember how the stars stole the night away Ba de ya - say do you remember Ba de ya - dancing in september Ba de ya - never was a cloudy day My thoughts are with you Holding hands with your heart to see you Only blue talk and love, Remember how we knew love was here to stay Now december found the love that we shared in september. Only blue talk and love, Remember the true love we share today Ba de ya - say do you remember Ba de ya - dancing in september Ba de ya - never was a cloudy day Ba de ya - say do you remember Ba de ya - dancing in september Ba de ya - golden dreams were shiny days I love old classics. ___________________________________________________________________ |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |