|
Monday, 16 June 2008 Y 11:50 Sentosa outing tomorrow! ___________________________________________________________________ I had a bad day. On Tuesday. First, during lunch, I choked on a prawn. Then, during CIP, I got pestered by 2 annoying children, who made me stick stupid crepe-paper balls on their bloody paper frog AND colour them, I got so intense I broke her frog (but that was because she put too much glue) and had to get her another one. Oh, and did I mention? The two kids were called Edlyn who was 8, and Etina who was 5, and had a brother called Sean who was 3. I know them so well. Yeah, I should, seeing how much they ANNOYED me. But thank god they didn't call me "Auntie" or "Jie-jie" or "Teacher". I mean - come on, I'm only twice the age of the older sister! Thanks, Hyeon, for staying there and laughing at me. I mean, honestly, it was really very motivating. Your laughing at me made me feel so treasured and I totally felt the love. GOD - I hate kids. I swear, I never want to have kids unless I meet nice ones. Hyeon said that that means they'll be adopted. Hyeon's an ass (as seen from the above). Oh - and Hyeon's mean too, for laughing at me for trying to be sociable. What an idiot. ___________________________________________________________________ I need a new official song. I've been saying that for months, but nobody cares. AWW. Whatever. ___________________________________________________________________ Shawty got low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low. Kids that can dance hip-hop darn well - WOW! I am so amazed. ___________________________________________________________________ I love Shane Sparks (Sylvia called him "Spain Sharks". Damn her) ! ![]() And I love Sean Penn! ![]() ___________________________________________________________________ |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |