|
Monday, 7 July 2008 Y 12:56 Happy Belated Youth Day! Youth Day concert was an amusement. Not in a bad way, but in a good way. I was boasting to Aloysius on Thursday that I was going to have a Youth Day concert on Friday, and that was when I found out that he didn’t have one. Poor Aloysius, I pity him. Anyway – back to topic. I must say, the concert was rather, lets put it this way… Unexpected? Afterall, we all heard that it was only for 40 minutes, which was just damn depressing. Hyeon rashly claimed that for Teachers’ Day, we won’t do anything. I agreed with her then. :D But Youth Day concert was not as bad as we expected. Although I must say that were a lot of new teachers, and teachers whom I didn’t know performing, so it was rather difficult looking out for familiar faces. I don’t remember the sequential flow of events anymore. But it was amusing, all the same. Let me recall. Mr M was the host. The first performance was by the Humanities Department, called “History in Motion”, linking music (Poetry in Motion) to History. I don’t know who Elvis Presley was (the teacher, I mean), and I saw Mrs Lau and Ms Lee in Bananarama, and Ms Alice Chia was in ABBA. ABBA came in suits! I was super impressed. I totally remember Mr Siow sitting on a chair, playing the drums, and I laughed like hell. Too bad, Mr Siow Junior wasn’t in school. There was also the Spice Girls, but I can’t remember who was in it. I expected Mrs Lau to be a Spice Girl, though! Ms Alice Chia was also Britney! But her wig wasn’t properly fixed on, so we could see the shade of black on Britney’s forehead. I was hoping that Ms Chia would dance like Britney in Gimme More, or something like that, but she didn’t. There was also The Click Five, and Hyeon and I agree that that teacher is the ultimate cool of the school. I also expected Madonna to be present, but then there weren’t exactly very elderly humanity teachers to take the role of Madonna. Unless you count Mr Siow, of course, but he’s male, and the drummer of Abba. I think the next performance was by the math department. I remember Mr M giving an introduction of the department, saying, “These are the teachers who walk in with a stern expression, and the angle that they’re writing on the board..” – or something to that extent. But I was already guessing Science or Math department before that. Well, I’m just smart that way. The math department did a dance and the pairing of guy-girl math teachers (except Ms Elaine Chua and Ms Ho). Ms Loo partnered Mr Keong, and Mrs Gek was with Mr Stephen Loh. I just don’t remember the last couple. However, I distinctly remember Mrs Gek having this cute little ribbon tied around her head, and she toddled out, looking damn cute. I was already laughing at Mr Choy, who had a bowtie, and upon seeing Mrs Gek, I laughed more. Hyeon noted that Mr Choy was always partners with Ms Eileen Lin (Hyeon’s a jealous little girl, who wants Mr Choy to belong to her :), but I guess its because they have the same height. Mrs Gek made a funny funny funny expression when Mr Loh tried to impress her or something, and I laughed like hell.. Hyeon kept screaming about how cute Mr Choy looked, and I genuinely hoped that the humanities department teachers who were sitting beside us could hear her. Now that I think of it, I think they heard. :D The Mother Tongue department sang songs, which were in Chinese, which irritated Hyeon like hell. Well, Hyeon, you don’t expect the Mother Tongue Department to start singing Korean songs, do you?! I must say, the first person – I don’t know who she is – that came out was not that bad. (But you know what, Hyeon? I think she was the one who caught us in our photo-taking session.) Mr Zhu sang as well (my oral examiner), and some other teacher. I was so disappointed that Mdm Lim wasn’t one of the performers! Before the Mother Tongue department actually came up, I was already telling Hyeon that I wanted to see Mdm Lim perform, and she didn’t! So I was very disappointed. Hyeon and I agreed that Mr Zhu looks like a natural on stage. English department skit made me laugh like hell. Mrs Rupa looked odd, maybe because of the bird nest on her head. But Mr Ravi was the ultimate best. Mr Tan looked odd, and he played a Japanese character called Mr Hitachi. I half-believed in his role, but if he hadn't gone "Huh?" in that Mr Tan-ish way, I would probably have believed in Mr Hitachi. Hyeon's daddy starred in the next show. I think. :D "Revolution" was the word. Hyeon hates Disney, the stupid idiot. How can anyone bear a grudge against Mickey Mouse?! But then again, that's the same girl who doesn't believe in unicorns that we're talking about. Mrs Yip was doing some talking thing, and she looked like a natural on stage too! Whole show was just damn short. 40 minutes?! What was anyone thinking? And we didn't have the PE department performing either. I think I kinda agree with Hyeon. Lets not perform for teachers' day! :D ___________________________________________________________________ "Singer Britney Spears has indeed been asked to shoot a video for Madonna's new tour and it's not going to be a video interlude, but a video used while Madonna is singing on stage. The video is for the exciting new live version of Human Nature, that as previously revealed by MadonnaTribe it's the third song on the Sticky & Sweet tour setlist. The video will be directed by the one and only Steven Klein, that as previously reported here, will take care of two brand videos for the show, one for an oldie (this one) and one for a new track off Hard Candy. The original idea behind Human Nature 2008 was to give out an updated version of the song by showing the artists, mainly troubled young hollywood stars, that are being treated as "bitches" by the world press and media, in a similar way they did with Madonna back in 1992 when she the main target of such media attentions. But Britney is now the main star of the screen video, and while musically Human Nature 2008 originally contained spoken samples of Gimme More, now the concept has been expanded even more with samples of the track, making it longer and cooler and it can easily be described as a sort Human Nature/Gimme More mash up!" The Queen Of Pop, 49, is set to record a video with Britney, 26, in New York tomorrow. The footage will be broadcast on huge screens as part of Madge's Sticky and Sweet tour, which kicks off on August 23. Madonna has also invited Britney to appear in person on some of the world tour dates. A source close to Britney revealed: "They are recording a video together on Sunday that will provide the backdrop for part of Madonna's show. And they are talking about Britney taking the stage on a few of the dates too. There's no doubt that her and Britney together will spell fireworks again." I'm back to Brit. And thank god. Hopefully she'll reinvent herself like Christina Aguilera. I love you, Britney! ![]() ___________________________________________________________________ Fear of being Alone - Schappell (George/Reba) ___________________________________________________________________ Megan Fox is the new hot. The new pretty, the new whatever. ![]() ___________________________________________________________________ I quit ballet. :( Crystal was trying to force me to get back inside and do ballet, but I refused. I'm so mean to Crystal. And to Victoria-Catherine, who has to face Ms Pam by herself now. ___________________________________________________________________ Training on Saturday was shitty. And when I say shitty, I mean it. I bowled like crap, and I have a phobia of lane 8 now. Stupid ass. Well, true, I quit ballet, but that didn't stop me from doing a piroutte on lane 8, thanks to Jerene's stupid pink ball. Gosh, that was hell as embarrasing. And Kim kept laughing at me. :( But well, it was funny anyway. :D ___________________________________________________________________ I realise that ELDDS farewell was past so long ago, but I've never exactly credited them through Simon. That's sad. But hell, even with the farewell party, I don't feel very "apart" from ELDDS. Once an ELDDS member, always an ELDDS member. But well, honestly, thank you all. Thank you for coming to the farewell, thank you for organising it. Thank you G3 for the classroom. It was all rather sweet and unexpected. Well then, another era has past and gone. LD 05 - 08. Love you guys. ___________________________________________________________________ Its been officialised. Elevator - Flo.Rida featuring Timbaland Hey girl you're comin' with me, your comin' with me. Hey girl you're comin' with me, your comin' with me. Hey girl you're comin' with me, your comin' with me. Hey girl you're comin, ' come on... Talk to me girl, Let me tell you girl. Got you stuck on my elevator. Get it up. On my ehh o ehh oh. Hey My first flo stopped a gold diggin' woman Money cash flow all big faced hundreds Stuntin' on the pole got them d-boys running Shorty got both broke can't see what's comin' Wear them apple bottoms, wear them apple bottoms honey Dolce and Gabbana and she get it from her mommy Louis bags, rich, Gucci, Fendi and Armani See the carrots on her wrist now she pimps Bugs Bunny Used to date Kanye now she want me While I got my juice wanna take my OJ It ain't her birthday but her name on the cake If I ever play for booty grade A Got you stuck on my On my elevator Get it up, on my elevator Check it out! My First floor, stuck on the gold digger Second floor, stuck on the dime piece Third floor, stuck on the hood rat Fourth floor, freak it I don't know cuz. (This girl is)She's stuck on my ella, e-ella-vator (This girl is)She's stuck on my ella, e-ella-vator (This girl is)She's stuck on my ella, e-ella-vator (This girl is)She's stuck on my ehh o ehh oh She got her nails did, she got her hair did She got a Gucci bag, her brand new outfit Stuck on my elevator, she on the second floor Now I want you to break it down, DJ turn it up some more Hey, dime piece girl; True Religion, Ed Hardy Little mama twerk that top model body South Beach piece on the back of that Ducati I'll bet you that brand new Ferrari Got you stuck on my On my elevator Get it up, on my elevator Check it out! First floor, stuck on the gold digger Second floor, stuck on the dime piece Third floor, stuck on the hood rat Fourth floor, freak it I don't know, cuz... (This girl is)She's stuck on my ella, e-ella-vator (This girl is)She's stuck on my ella, e-ella-vator (This girl is)She's stuck on my ella, e-ella-vator (Thie girl is)She's stuck on my ehh o ehh oh My third floor stuck on the hood rat charm Cut, take boy Hollyhood action Short tennis skirt, now she got me in the zone Tattoo type, bump the low ring tone Bending Ghetto booty, playing the ghetto booty on her. Roll up machilles don't smoke arizona One night stand one night with the clan One night, one time broke her off 10 grand. Project all the way gutta all day Shorty don't fake she'll put it in your face Three stories while them hood rats beg Got you stuck on my On my elevator Get it up, on my elevator Check it out! First floor, stuck on the gold digger Second floor, stuck on the dime piece Third floor, stuck on the hood rat Fourth floor, freak it I don't know, cause... (This girl is)She's stuck on my ella, e-ella-vator (This girl is)She's stuck on my ella, e-ella-vator (This girl is)She's stuck on my ella, e-ella-vator (This girl is)She's stuck on my ehh o ehh oh ___________________________________________________________________ |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |