|
Saturday, 13 September 2008 Y 17:01 Absolutely Everybody Prelims are over, and life has just started. That's not true, but who cares anyway. Two words to describe the 3 weeks of intense studying: bummed out. I just felt so tired after Bio, that I didn't feel like studying anymore. And after Physics, I didn't feel like studying anymore - because Physics was the second-last paper, and I didn't feel like mugging for Chem. The good thing is, I did. The bad thing is, I'm just not sure how much I know. 37 more days, honey hotts. Yeah, we're gonna rule O's. ____________________________________________________________________ Lets see what's been going on. I've recently been taught how to play the piano. I can't do it. Having numerous practices is making my fingers stiff and my arms ache after every piano session, which probably lasts about 30 minutes long? Providing what class it is / is next, of course. Wendy, who has recently caught on the piano fever, is a much better fingerer (?!) than I am. According to Hyeon, of course. And we all know that she's biased. :D Honestly speaking, I don't even know what it means to curl my fingers. Its like, scrunching them up or something, and it hurts. The only keys I know how to jab are the keys of a keyboard. And playing the piano makes me depressed. Not only because I can't play the damn thing, but it also seems to me that every damn person I know knows how to play the shitty thing. Seriously, I'm regretting turning down Yian's offer to teach me piano. And now she can't teach me anymore, because the girl's all the way in Michigan studying music. Bloody hell. One day - one day - I'm going to compose a song on the piano. Hyeon, you just wait. ____________________________________________________________________ The Dummy In that forgotten part of town Where wasted hopes and dreams abound, A wrinkled man with life near end, In hopes to have at least one friend, Fashioned bits of wood and things And made a dummy run by strings. He sat alone for hours on end, Conversing with his only friend And found delight within the fact That he controlled it's every act. He told it how he never had A chance, since all his luck was bad Although he'd tried so to succeed - The dummy nodded and agreed. And how his journeys in romance Had never given him a chance, And wasn't it a crying shame That he was always held to blame When everyone knew, oh so well, That life is but a living Hell, Controlled by lust and power and greed? The dummy nodded and agreed. With patience that would rival saints, That dummy sat through all complaints And, with each little expert tug, He'd droop his head or bow or shrug And give some comfort to the man Who held his lifelines in his hand And helped to fill a lonely need When he just nodded and agreed. Senility increased with time As did the old man's phantomime, And feverish fingers pulled with glee The dummy's dance of misery. They never left each other's side Until the day both stopped and died. We found them lying, hand in hand, The dummy - and his wooden friend. ____________________________________________________________________ Teachers' Day performance: AHEM I guess our segment wasn't as interesting as the others. Although I felt that Shihan laughed too much after watching C1's skit. It was a very good job done, but after watching it 4 times, I'm pretty sure that I can't crack up as well as Shihan can. ____________________________________________________________________ I love Madonna's brother - Christopher Ciccone. According to him, Demi Moore is a disgusting orange. He said: "We went out and Demi was dancing up on me and humping me from behind. She was lactating at the time and she was squirting breast milk at my lesbian friends.“My friend Michelle called me the next morning and asked me: ‘How do I get breast milk out of my black dress?’ I replied: ‘How the f*** would I know? Call Demi!’ I think the whole experience was pretty amusing. Except for the Michelle part. ____________________________________________________________________ Aloysius's Aces Day Dance: I told him I couldn't imagine him, and a whole cohort of primary-school graduates dancing to that, and he said "Don't humiliate me." No kidding? ____________________________________________________________________ Simon Cowell busted. By guess who? Ellen DeGeneres. Amazingly, Ellen made Simon Cowell feel ashamed of himself, and I think that is absouletely rubbish. I've included a video of Simon Cowell, who is an extremely fantastic actor. ____________________________________________________________________ I've actually made new additions to the right side bar, by the way. There's a new Mixpod (some of the songs in it are old, but nevermind) and new links. Ellen's blog, for example, is linked for Dhashni darling who says that this site is a mini version of E! Entertainment. Kim Kardashian too, but that's only for comic reliefs, when we're all feeling a little sad, then we can all go to Kim Kardashian's official site and check out her stupid photos. ____________________________________________________________________ Lets have another Kim moment while I'm at it. Kim's got some A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E. For one, her relationship with Ms Hilton ain't going well at all. According to Kim: "If Paris Hilton thinks my butt looks gross, I don't really care. At least I have a butt!" WOAH. Temper, temper. Ms Kardashian had a performance (sometime ago, when I was out of Hollywood dirt) with the Pussycat Dolls, wearing this: ![]() I do know that the slogan for Pussycat Dolls is that in every girl, is a Pussycat Doll, but maybe this only works in theory, and not practically. Because Kim Kardashian really looks like a four-letter-word that I don't use in theory, because I think its too short. I'm also assuming that Kim Kardashian is great friends with Robin Antin (creator of the Pussycat Dolls), judging from this propaganda-ic photo: ![]() Never liked them Gladiator shoes, but Robin looks a little cute wearing them. I just think her top's too.. Low. ____________________________________________________________________ People have been comparing "Mercy" princess, Duffy, to Amy Winehouse. I, for one, don't see the similarity. Duffy's a lot more angelic than ![]() What a compliment. ___________________________________________________________________ ELLEN AND PORTIA ARE MARRIED! Isn't that just great? I think so, anyway. They look pretty sweet in their photos. ![]() ![]() ![]() 18/08 news, but still. ____________________________________________________________________ PCD's new CD: The Pussycat Dolls Doll Domination (UK Deluxe Version) Release date: 20 Sep 2008 Doll Domination Disc 1 01 When I Grow Up - 04:07 02 Bottle Pop featuring Snoop Dogg (Album Version) - 03:32 03 Whatcha Think About That featuring Missy Elliott - 03:55 04 I Hate This Part - 03:45 05 Takin’ Over The World - 03:35 06 Out Of This Club featuring R. Kelly & Polow Da Don - 04:10 07 Who’s Gonna Love You - 04:01 08 Happily Never After - 04:50 09 Magic - 03:43 10 Halo - 05:24 11 In Person - 03:42 12 Elevator - 03:44 13 Hush Hush - 03:49 14 Love The Way You Love Me - 03:21 15 Whatchamacallit - 04:28 16 I’m Done - 03:21 Doll Domination Disc 2 01. If I Was A Man - 03:31 02. Space - 03:08 03. Don’t Wanna Fall In Love - 03:21 04. Played - 03:20 05. Until U Love U - 03:39 06. Lights, Camera, Action feat. New Kids On The Block (Non-LP Version) - 03:46 07. Perhaps Perhaps Perhaps - 02:14 I heard a snippet of Doll Domination yesterday, and I think it sounds boring. No, really. I'm not really awaiting this CD. Shihan thinks that after listening to it millions of times, I might like it. Yeah, maybe. But I won't like it, I just won't mind it. Afterall, I am biased against PCD. Number 1 - Pussycat Dolls feat. Kardinall Offishall (or the other way round, I don't care), is available for download, by the way. It wasn't good. It kinda made PCD sound damn desperate (which they did for Stickwitu). I don't even know why the hell Happily Never After is in. Afterall, its a piece supposedly released on Nicole's solo album, not something recycled for PCD?! Out of this Club sucks, by the way. Whatcha Think About That featuring Missy Elliott is available for download, by the way. And you can just go to my Mixpod to the right, and go listen to it. Its not that bad, but the beat sounds Chinese. At least, it gives me a pretty Asian feel. And apparently, PCD's gonna get into a movie like Spice Girls (I actually own the CD, can you believe it?!). I don't know if its a good idea, but I guess so. Another way of leaving a lasting legacy. ____________________________________________________________________ ![]() Jessica Simpson is a total side cracker. And the thing is - I mean it. Her performance has been utter shit, and she looks like a complete doofus. The Niagara Falls Review wrote "It might be unfair calling Jessica Simpson’s show at the Avalon Ballroom Wednesday a train wreck. At some point, a train knows where it’s going.": Besides: “I do pass gas a lot,” she said. “I guarantee it smells like roses.” I mean, seriously, what's wrong with you? What makes you think people want to envision your natural gas deposits, honey? ____________________________________________________________________ Career Day on Wednesday - what am I bloody wearing? I can't possibly wear a skirt to school, I'll be a little stressed if I did. So I'm most probably wearing pants. And I don't wanna wear a black-and-white outfit, cos really, that's a little boring, or so I think. No jeans allowed - bloody hell. Madam Ho was so nice, she actually said that we could ask her for working clothes if we didn't have any. HAHAH. And also "if you like [her] fashion sense". I don't see what's so horrible about her fashion sense, really. ____________________________________________________________________ I shall end with a last picture of Prince William, because I have no idea what he's doing at TMZ: ![]() ____________________________________________________________________ |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |