|
Thursday, 13 November 2008 Y 21:51 SCREW OFF. Cause you know who you are. ___________________________________________________________________ One word for O's: GODDAMNIT. Choo was trying to make everyone see that she felt empty after O's, but I don't actually think it worked out, because everyone was having fun eating. Today was really exciting, because the canteen was unbelievably noisy, and everyone just broke off into non-biological small talk. And after it all ended, there was just this frenzy of answer-checking between me and Cherlyn, and Shihan was our loyal advisor. Remarkable. Brunched, and I got bloody caught in the rain. ___________________________________________________________________ And after O's, the next Big Thing, is Prom. I'm starting to dread prom, because I'm going to look like a cow. I haven't bought my dress, planned my outfit, accessories, or anything, and its on Monday. That just pisses the hell out of me, because I don't actually think I have the time to get a swim tan (like what I told Aish) and I don't have time to shed fat. I'm looking like this for prom: ![]() ___________________________________________________________________ Had Kim Kardashian really not gone for plastic surgery? ![]() This is Kim Kardashian, at - guess what - age 14. Yupp, that's a Sec 2 girl you're staring at. As said from her reply to Curious Cat (someone I'd like to meet), she had a C-cup at 11. MAJOR!! Hey Kim, Can you please let us know what cosmetic surgeries you have done? I am assuming breast implants and lip injections. Perhaps more, but that doesn’t matter. I would like to know because, well first, doesn’t everyone? And second, because I am considering getting plastic surgery, so I would love to know any doctors that I can trust to perform these procedures on myself! Thank-you! Curious Cat Dear Curious Cat, I believe I have answered this question before but here I go again... I HAVE NOT EVER HAD PLASTIC SURGERY!!! I am definitely not against it at all, but haven’t yet had it! Personally, lip injections are the thing I would never do—even if I didn’t have full lips. I think lip injections look very fake and bad and I wouldn’t want to kiss anyone with stuff in their lips—so I wouldn’t do it to myself. This is a picture of me when I was about 14 years old in a bikini. I hope after seeing this you guys will never ask me a plastic surgery question again! I have had a size C since I was 11 years old! So one day I will definitely get a lift, but I am waiting until after I have kids. Until then I rely on a great supportive bra! LOL! All the butt implant rumors are just so not true and now just silly to me. I have answered dozens of times “no I do not have butt implants,” but people just don’t seem to want to believe it! I have always had an insecurity with my nose... People also have assumed I have had a nose job, but I have not! I look exactly the same as I did when I was a kid, except my nose has grown a little. I hate the bump on the side of my nose, but am way too afraid to mess with my face! If you are considering plastic surgery, please please please know you can never ever change it back and you will never be the same. That could be a very good thing or a very bad thing! Make sure you have thought long and hard and that the plastic surgeon is board certified and has an amazing track record! Don't ever take the cheaper way out! This is your body and ultimately your life! Yours in truth, Kim WOW - the day I thought I'd never see - Kim Kardashian playing counsellor. Well, GOSH, but it really does make me go - no sweat, 14?! Really - what's going on? I don't know about you, but I sincerely do not believe the crap that Kim's trying to sell. Have fun deciding. ___________________________________________________________________ Strictly Physical - Monrose I think Monrose is a pretty hot German band. Although some of the girls aren't pretty - they're all hot! Its like the not-so-pretty version of Pussycat Dolls, except that all of them do sing. ___________________________________________________________________ I know its a little too late, but hell - who doesn't have time for Britney? ![]() It totally makes me do the gay lick-psst action. Amazongo! I am so amazed. Click the picture above for her video. The embedding was disabled (UGH) but still. ![]() Her new single, Kill the Lights, sounds... I dunno, it didn't impress me as much as Womanizer, but its still great. The only thing that pissed me off was Danja calling her "Queen of Pop". The idiot goes, "Our very own pop princess, now queen of pop, has a special announcement she would like to make.” Well, what the hell. It pisses me off. Madonna's queen of pop, not Britney. Not that I like Madonna more than Britney, but really, the old woman's 50. ![]() Well yeah, she deserves the title. ___________________________________________________________________ Doll Domination is weird. Don't buy it, unless you're really sure about it. Some of the songs are really nice, but others are just weird. I feel kinda disappointed, maybe? ![]() They're still hot, I don't deny! They'll always be one of my favourited bands. ![]() PCD with Katy Perry, and, whattheheck, Ryan Seacrest. He annoyed me during the Presidential Elections, and - BY GOD - I hate him, ruining the perfect picture of PCD and Katy Perry. Bitch. ___________________________________________________________________ OH, the Elections. Hurh - I'd like to say, sorry Geography paper 2, I was watching the Elections in CNA from 9 till 1, and my Geog book wasn't in my living room at all. Still, ![]() WHOO-HOO! I am totally an Obama fan, and I am so darn glad he thrashed McCain. And not to mention Sarah Palin. Never liked her, never will. Yes we can. Thank you, America. You got the right president, we love you. ___________________________________________________________________ While looking around Vogue yesterday (13/11), I saw this: ![]() Doesn't that look creepy? Believe the price tag: its 2450 Euros. Now I know what it means when they say an Ugly Betty outfit costs 2 grand, and a Wilhemina outfit costs less than 2oo bucks. ___________________________________________________________________ |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |