Saturday, 21 February 2009 Y 11:15



Yupp, yupp, that's right. We watched it yesterday during Movy Fest, and it was gorgeous. A little bit abstract, but that goes fine by me. The whole class (save for 6 of us) went and it was a fun experience. Photo-taking and all that. And though we had an initial consensus to cheer the AJ-how're-you-feeling-today thing, we didn't, because the movie ended on a meaningful note, but Bryan and Da Wei - I'm not so sure whether or not to call them heroes or embarrassments - of the class, decided to do a duo cheer all by themselves, and had everyone in the cinema laughing like heck.

I've had 2 insect experiences with my class in 2 days, and it is extremely disgraceful. First was with a cockroach, and second with a grasshopper. By god, if this continues for the rest of these 2 years, I'm gonna go insane like nuts.



This is the face of everyone's favourite Umbrella singer, thrashed to nuts by her beau, Chris Brown.

My heart goes all the way out to Riri. WTF to you, Chris Brown.