Wednesday, 18 February 2009 Y 16:36

I miss the old Crescent folks a hell lot, but I gotta say that school so far has been great.

I really like my classmates!! They're (not) a bunch of nice people, which absolutely complements the fact that I am (not) very nice myself!

Was pretty upset that Myra (epic fail) and Guo Jie, once in our OGL, had to change their class just because they take different subjects. Exactly - what the hell. Why would anyone want to break up such a happy class like mine? But no matter, Myra and Guo Jie visit us CONSTANTLY - thank god - and the new additions to the class, Serene and Keith, are pretty marvellous people by themselves.

Serene and Keith are extremely amazing people, because they both know (and dislike) a person that I dislike! And besides, they've only known this person a few days, compared to the number of years in my life. Yupp, yupp, Hyeon can guess, I'm sure.

IHDC - Inter House Drama Competition - that I took part in last week, was just plain gorgeous. The 7 of us - Rachelle, Agnes, Mei Yen, Bryan, Aarthi, Jonathon and I - did a play the Egyptian way. Though it was a real shame that we didn't win the most Creative play award, (Draco, our strongest competitior - we thought - won it, so good for them) we got 2nd! And that is so sweet, because there were a few glitches before and during the course of the play, that I was almost sure that we wouldn't get anything. But we're good, we're good.

Thank you to Rachelle and Agnes - who were extremely brave to join IHDC and help out. Thank you to Mei Yen for the make-up, and though I looked just as bad, hiding my ugliness is not in your power, I'm sure. Thank you Aarthi and Jonathon for betraying Draco and joining Centaurus - we love you, (mutated twin) Jonathon. Thank you Chen Ting and Syafiq for all your support and all of that arrangement during IHDC. No thank you, Bryan, for screaming at me, but thank you very very very much for helping me with nerves and lines and everything.

StAJeWorks is my new CCA. Yupp, back to drama. I can't seem to stay away, can I? But I'm so happy there. First day at CCA, and I'm already considering myself a part of them. I couldn't manage to convince anyone else in class to join, but no matter, I know Joy, Rachel, Natalie and Mei Yen and Michelle Tang, so I'm a winner.

Festival of Life (beat-boxing/hip-hop/jazz), and Sports Education Programme and NYAA, and hopefully public performance at StAJeWorks. And study-udy-udy. I'm getting myself into alot of crap, but its worth it. I won't change my mind that easily.

Preparation for gifts for the OGLs - Ryan, Serene, Sheryl and Jason - next, so see you babies!