Monday, 16 March 2009 Y 09:47

Back from StAJe camp, and god it was fun! Tiring, but really great. It didn't feel like a camp, aside from the fact that we slept in sleeping bags on the floor, and I had about 4 hours sleep, but it was really great. We ate and ate and ate, until it got to the point of time where the guys - RIGHT after finishing breakfast (of rice), went back to the StAJe room, and grabbed a couple of chocolates. And then everyone followed their example, and we ate again. According to Xavier, we finished about 50 apples, between 18 people. We complained that we felt so fat while stuffing ourselves. It was so odd. But according to everyone - it was just StAJe. And that's how stage works.

Once back from the camp, I slept from 4pm yesterday till 8am this morning. 16 hours of sleep, god, I must have been BUSTED. But still, it was fun. And I have alot of work to catch up on.

Jai Ho music video is SMOKING FREAKING HOTSOME. Like, hell man. Although it was just really weird how it was The Pussycat Dolls - Jai Ho, when it really should have been Nicole Scherzinger - Jai Ho. The other Dolls were just dancing around - not even singing - but just providing backup sounds, as the other people were. It came to the point of time where there was only Nicole singing, and 4 other American chicks dancing around. Really odd, but - still hot.
Embedding disabled, so click on the picture and hyperlink somewhere.


And before I forget, a little humor:

Guess who that is?
Ma-freaking-donna. That's right, baby. She's 50.

March Holiday Homework!