Tuesday, 10 March 2009 Y 22:09

Hello Simon.

Today, I came to you, and I wondered to myself - when was the last time I replied my tags? But I didn't check, and today, my aim shall be to clear my tagboard of tags from this year. That's right - I'm lazy.

Tag replies:

Amanda:
I don't know which one you are. Choo or Quek. And if its Choo - I hate you, because we haven't talked in such a long time, and if its Quek - I hate you more, cos we live opposite to each other, but we still haven't talked.

Hyeon:
Why the sudden babe?! What happened to the bitch? Someone got a little more bimbotic in JC, huh! GOSH, I miss you like hell! I haven't seen you in a million years, and everyone else, and its so upsetting! My JC classmates are bullying me everyday! And it sucks, cos you people classmates bully me every other day, and I'm getting twice as much in JC.

Juani:
Hello my darling, I haven't spoken to you in the longestest time ever as well! How're you coping in there? VJ should be pretty fun, everyone who goes in there seems to love it so much.

Paris Hilton / Albert frickin' Einstein / Serene:
HAHAH, a-b-hole! You forgot Seacrest! But yes.
To Paris: Oh. My. God. to your 280 grand diamond dashboard. I hope you crash, burn and die.
To Albert frickin' Einstein: You didn't do your bio essay, stop Einsteining around.
Serene: You're an idiot. :D But I love you. (AHEM, AND I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE AHEM) And Bryan forgot to give me my strawberry cream lollipop.

Clarence:
Oh yeah, she is! I love you for telling me about her, she's so gorgeous! I can't wait for her album - I hope it sounds good.

Woon Yeow / Woony:
MEH - that's not an achievement. But yes, how did you find Simon?! I have huge problems accessing your blog, though. Its hanged everytime I try.

ARGGH-NOLD.
I love Arnold, he's just so funny.
"Arnold is not a Pirate."

HAHAHAHAH, what the shit.
And hopefully, he becomes our class cheer.