Friday, 6 March 2009 Y 22:18


Jai Ho's coming out as a music video, yeah baby! I love you, PCD!

My new inspiration: Lady Gaga. Yay! She's so gorgeous, I love her. I'm so upset she didn't want to join Pussycat Dolls. But then again - if she did, Nicole would have more competition = bad.

Today was Richard's birthday, so:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICHARD!
(Its in red/blue/yellow for a reason: Clark Kent)

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I went back to LD yesterday.

I love you people - but you gotta work hard for SYF!

GO-LD!

Do you want to hear a dirty joke?
Xiao Ming fell into the mud.
Do you want to hear a clean joke?
Xiao Ming bathed himself.
Do you want to hear a cleaner joke?
Xiao Ming bathed himself with bubbles.
Do you want to hear a sick joke?
Bubbles is a guy.

HAHAHAHAHA! Bubbles is my new favourite. Bubbles bubbles bubbles. HAHAHAHAHA.
Keith added on by saying, "When I was young, I liked to blow bubbles." HAHAHAHAH! ASS.