Wednesday, 4 March 2009 Y 20:08

Thanks to Clarence, I have a new voice in my head.

I LOVE ALLISON IRAHETA TO BITS AND PIECES. She's so gorgeous! And she's only 16. Isn't that just so cool!?! And now because she sang it, I love Alone so much.

Moving onto something sweeter, its AISH's birthday today! So
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AISH!
You'll always be our special girl. We love you to bits. Like, cell-size pieces. And though you're way over in TJ, we still love you like nuts. Or even more than nuts.

StAJeWorks was pretty fine, seeing that we didn't have to do gymnastics. But we cleaned out the prop room - and I cut myself on some ceramic - and Joy bandaged it for me with a million bandages, because the Sick Bay didn't have any plasters. And she tied it into some flower ribbon crap, so I had an overly bandaged finger with a white ribbon tied onto it. Smarty pants.

Yesterday, we had a very refreshing chem SPA session - I'm not being sarcastic. Today, something interesting happened in chem lessons too. RESPECT. What an irony. Respect goes both ways, and sometimes, maturity has to be taken into account. Respect, my dear 24/09, is subjective, and some people just don't fucking deserve it.

I'm going back to Crescent tomorrow - if the weather permits it - and I will not allow anyone to ruin it. That's including you, Little Ms. Bitch.