|
Monday, 2 March 2009 Y 22:42 Today was FUN. In a really bad way. We had to run for PE, and for once in my life, I wasn't one of the last. That's right - it wasn't a typo. I WASN'T one of the last. Gorgeous! And we had to do 6 rounds around the basketball court, which had me cursing like a bloody pirate - I'm so sorry for Emelynn, since she was running with me, and I swear her ears bled - because my lip was bleeding - according to Emelynn, who's nice to tell me that. 4 more laps around the track - it wasn't as death-defying, but it was close, because we slowed to a crawl. Serene encouraged Agnes, which I think its really nice of Serene - not that I really want to praise you, my dear. And 24/09 rushed up to Agnes and cheered her on which is really great! This class has an immense class spirit, and damn I'm glad to be with them. Serene and I - after PE - observed something. Guys with clean PE shirts are slackers. HAHAHAH. Cos apparently, the guys had to run more (including steps), do pushups and situps on the track. It was a really tragic sight after PE, where all the girls go for break, and the guys were too tired to move and could only slump there. Except Da Wei and Richard, because those idiots went ahead to play basketball after that. Ms In was complaining that I wasn't paying attention during chinese - but I was paying attention - just not full attention. So she made me answer questions while standing up, which was horrible, and Yi Hao and Da Wei and Emelynn had to help me and I was just hearing out for their answers. HAHAH - thank you darlings. I will try my best to pay full attention during chinese lessons. On Wednesday. Serene and I found entertainment admist the heatwave and snorings. That's right - I'm not saying what we did. Its private and confidential. Somehow. GP was really really bad. Our group - Beatrice, Emelynn, Serene, Valerie and I had to do a script on PARIS HILTON - I kinda forgot who suggested it, but I hope it wasn't me - and Serene and I got pushed out to represent the whole group. Oh - it was "totally hot". I could feel my reputation sinking (and Rachelle would say, "What reputation?") and if anyone wasn't convinced that I was a bimbo - oh hell, they're gonna freaking believe that now! Except Woon Yeow - because he told me I didn't seem bimbo. Aww, isn't that really nice? But yes, the truth always sounds great. Totally! Serene and I did the bimbo cheer, and because she wanted, the bimbo "Who ARE we" thing, which I still have no idea what the heck I did. But it was fun. But really bad. CURSE. Speaking of which, Agnes and Livvi both said the FORBIDDEN word (HAHAHAHAHA) today, and I think that's so cool. Okay, I said it during lunch too - but to hell with it. Bryan and You Yue had an amazing eating competition with a plate of rice, and Bryan lost. Congrats to You Yue! I told Bryan that if I competed with him - which is absolutely impossible - he would win hands down. HAHAHA, I hope that made him feel better about losing! But I know someone I can win blindfolded - Rachelle. Rachelle can't deny. I am so great. Its intimidating, when you're the only one sitting and eating, and everyone around has their bags with them ready to go, and they're just staring at you eat - so you go slow mo. And that's never a good thing. I actually got a blister on my foot thanks to running, and it sucks ass. But, yes, goodnight. PARIS FOR PRESIDENT. |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |