Saturday, 25 April 2009 Y 22:17

Its been 15 days since my last post, and one week since I've been away from Crescent.

I miss Crescent like hell.

I keep repeating that JC isn't like Crescent and how bloody amazing Crescent is as compared to JC, but people don't realise that its true. Sure, they know that is how I feel, but I don't actually think people understand. Last week in Crescent, we were talking about how each of us kept comparing Crescent to our JCs, and yes - its bloody true for every one of us.

Aish, Choo, Hyeon, Celine, Cherlyn, Vanessa, Wendy and everyone.
I miss you all. I really miss you all. I love my JC friends, but the magic wand theory just isn't there. I suppose that's why old friends are irreplaceable. I miss you guys so much.

I can't believe that I've been in JC well over 2 months, and I'm still thinking of going back to Crescent. I've been through so many school events and class bonding activities, and yet my heart still remains with Crescent. I love this class, I love my friends, I love my CCA, but I just can't forget how things would have been so different, so wonderful, had it been back in Crescent.

How do you respond to changes like this? Adaptation is a human instinct, but I'll never be able to properly move on. These 2 years are gonna be hell long, Simon, and I hope that you don't die out before I do.

I feel so distraught. Every single remark of not being able to do whatever I want as compared in a girls' school - Crescent - just serves as a harsh reminder that I'm dumped in this restricted environment, where people aren't the same, and can't be the same. We were discussing about feeling so suffocated in JC, and its true, yes its true. I've been told that I'm toned down, which I am. Michelle Teo isn't so hyperactive anymore, my dear Crescent girls. Michelle Teo isn't so talkative anymore, my dear Crescent girls. Michelle Teo isn't so happy anymore, my dear Crescent girls.