Wednesday, 11 November 2009 Y 23:06

Hello Simon my dear. I hope life for you has been fine.
Visiting Clarence's blog, I have a strong urge to tag,"Update your blog, Clarise!" and I think to myself - wait a minute. When was the last time I visited Simon?
So here I stand before you, apologising. I've probably been too involved in goth these days. Of course, this has come with certain costs, of which, I can't possibly -





I've been reading gothic books.
I wonder - if goth truly is like that. But hell, it probably isn't even goth. Bloody porn.

Of course, goth stories have funny moments:

"I ran my tongue between the delicate tips of his fangs. There was an art to French-kissing a vampire, and I hadn't lost it; I didn't pierce myself on those dainty points."

and my favourite:

Jessa looked at him. His eyes were grief-filled wounds. "Yes. I am Wizardsbane, and this will not be the first, or even the tenth wizard I have slain."
The old woman said, "And you, who follow her like a shadow, who are you?"
Gregoor sheathed his blade. "I am Gregoor Steelsinger, also known as Deathbringer."
"Such auspicious names, young ones."


Hilarious.

Good day, Mr Poe.
Mrs Charbuque, here I come.


You must understand.
I would never give you up just like that.
Oui, ma petite?