|
Thursday, 31 December 2009 Y 15:24 ![]() Poor Galinda, forced to reside With someone so disgusticified We just want to tell you: We're all on your side! We share your; Loathing Unadulterated loathing For her face, her voice, her clothing let's just say - we loathe it all ev'ry little trait however small makes our very flesh begin to crawl AHHH! Thank you, people I annoy, people who annoy me and people I am friends with (in order of largest to smallest), for all the support rendered. I love you all very much. I'm impersonal, irritating and mean, and I shall apologise to you, my Galindas, that hopefully, next year will be a much happy year. Goodbye 2009. Hello 2010. |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |