|
Monday, 11 January 2010 Y 22:23 ![]() Because I have been careless and I have deleted the pictures from Photobucket meant for Simon, I apologize, Simon, and I will soon find a worthy replacement. Congratulations, O-Level result receivers. I'm happy all the waiting is gone and all the work has paid off. Its time to start anew. And, speaking of starting anew, yes, my dear Simon, I have to start anew. Just like how you're gonna get a new skin on your birthday, Michelle needs a whole brand squeaking clean new attitude. Almost squeaking clean. Today has been pretty much jubilant, and yet exhausting. Perhaps it was a preconception, or, should I say, pre-misconception that occurred, and has tarried thus far - but now the burden is unladen, and though I tire from the experience, I thank you. I thank you all. My victory dance is not ensued, and there are some who may not relish their victory dances, but will admirably fight forward and emerge with victory dances, possibly more colourful and vibrant than the ones churning presently. I am no mood for this. I am in no absolute mood to understand, because I cannot, and to pretend that I do would be doing an absolute disfavour. But here comes to me, that there is no use crying over spilt milk, and though the bitter aftertaste of defeat lingers, it is still time to move on. Because it is time to be strong, and clear up the remnants lying around, and start anew. Tasked, I cannot help but worry. Management may still prove a problem, and I require sufficient rest. But I am calm, and I am grateful, and I probably don't make sense. Streets of London Have you seen the old man, in the closed-down market kicking up the papers, with his worn-out shoes? In his eyes you'd see no pride, hand held loosely by his side yesterday's papers, telling yesterday's news So how can you tell me, you're lonely and say for you the sun won't shine? Let me take you by the hand, and lead you through the streets of London I'll show you something, to make you change your mind Have you seen the old girl, who walks the streets of London Dirt in her hair, and her clothes in rags? She's no time for talking, she just keeps right on walking Carrying her home, in two carrier bags. So how can you tell me, you're lonely and say for you the sun won't shine? Let me take you by the hand, and lead you through the streets of London I'll show you something, to make you change your mind In the all-night cafe, at a quarter past eleven same old man sitting there, on his own Looking at the world, over the rim of his tea-cup Each tea lasts an hour, then he wanders home alone So how can you tell me, you're lonely and say for you the sun won't shine? Let me take you by the hand, and lead you through the streets of London I'll show you something, to make you change your mind Have you seen the old man outside the Seamens mission memorie fathing, with the medalreabbons that he weares In our winter city, the rain cryes little pitty, For one more forgoten hero, and a world that doesn´t care So how can you tell me, you're lonely and say for you that the sun doesn't shine? Let me take you by the hand, and lead you through the streets of London I'll show you something, to make you change your mind. The aura of languid splendor. |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |