|
Sunday, 14 February 2010 Y 22:54 ![]() I don't blog on Sundays. I simply don't blog on Sundays. Today is a Sunday. But - how can we forget - today is 初一 and Valentine's! I know its supposed to be a happy occasion, but I really can't find anything to be happy about. Let's face it. Running around home to home smiling at people and getting interviewed about your personal lives when the weather is so bloody hot isn't exactly making me feel very excited that its Chinese New Year. I'm bloody tired after all the visiting, and I come back home and look at my study table, at the undone Vectors tutorial, and my whole list of "To dos". Oh yeah - CNY is gonna be great. And Valentine's - let's not even go into that. I don't know if its obvious enough, but I don't have a Valentine. Still, as Clare says "Valentine's can still be fun without a Valentine!" and that's kinda true, because I don't really remember that today is Valentine's, save for the little reminders from kind friends who will sms me, wishing me Happy Valentine's and CNY. And yes, yes, Simon, and my dear dear Galindas, Happy Valentines and CNY, no matter how happy/unhappy it really is. 祝你虎年大吉,虎氣沖天! Oh another note, one of my duties is over - thank freaking god - and the memories left will scar me for the rest of my sad pathetic life. I can still see remnants of it lying around - please don't remind me. Upon discussion with my close personal friend Aloysius, we came up with 6 brilliant choices of how I can evade the embarrassment. I shall not list all of it, since not all of it is user-friendly (e.g. Choice 5), but I shall choose Choice 7, which I haven't informed Aloysius about, but its cool. Next up - IHDC. I feel quite ashamed for not being able to improvise and work really really hard to create an explosion out of that script, but I shall think like crazy until I'm able to work it out, and then Michelle Tang and Michelle Teo shall combine forces to lead the Pumaters to the heavens and beyond. But don't worry, Panther house. In my blood, in my heart, and in my soul, I will always be a Panty. SYF is a little worrying, since it sounds pretty challenging. To be chosen would be such an honour. To not be chosen would be such a compliment too. There are so many brilliant actors and actresses in StAJe, Simon, the J2s are possibly even too complacent to consider the J1s, and there are so little roles for so many of us. I shall focus on IHDC and SYF for StAJe, and other important events such as studying and revision and tests, and drinking coffee everyday. Eldorado Gaily bedight, A gallant knight, In sunshine and in shadow, Had journeyed long, Singing a song, In search of Eldorado. But he grew old- This knight so bold- And o'er his heart a shadow Fell as he found No spot of ground That looked like Eldorado. And, as his strength Failed him at length, He met a pilgrim shadow- "Shadow," said he, "Where can it be- This land of Eldorado?" "Over the Mountains Of the Moon, Down the Valley of the Shadow, Ride, boldly ride," The shade replied- "If you seek for Eldorado!" |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |