|
Sunday, 4 July 2010 Y 15:28 ![]() What an exciting game. I'm so glad I watched it. Although some idiot splashed me with beer, but that's okay if you're cheering for Germany. HAH JEREMY I TOLD YOU HAH CLARENCE I TOLD YOU HAH WHOMEVER I KNOW WHO ARE ARGENTINA SUPPORTERS I OWN YOU BUGGERS. I can't say much, because I'm just so bleeding delighted so I'll just try this --- My favourite in Germany 2006: ![]() My favourite in Germany 2010: ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Darling darling Schweinsteiger and Klose, I love you all and freak those Argentina supporting idiots who screamed at you to go home. You guys better be glad I just glared at you, unlike, as Bryan said, "hurl [you] with my usual verbal abuse" you bitches. Talked to Bryan practically the whole night about how fantastic Germany is - YIPPEE - and I remembered that I forgot to write my PQ. (Who cares) But I will do it tonight. I'm happy as hell - YAY US LINDA! AND SANDY! - and this is totally not gonna wear off (Bryan and Sandy are "damn sure" Germany's gonna win the trophy) until someone pisses me off (like the Argentina supporters who were screaming "MARADONA!" like he's some god - he's not), or something happens (like I get splashed with beer by some drunk idiot not supporting Germany I will bleeding punch his nose until his teeth bleed and no I did not get that wrong.) And finally, pictures that just make me happy: ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() No we are not scared of you Maradona, you stupid proud bitch. Anyone notice he's standing next to the exit sign? |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |