Wednesday, 11 May 2011 Y 21:37



Proud this was created by an Asian artist.
Thank god for Asia and its weird tastebuds of mixing tea and coffee.


Sometimes, the life of an actor is easy.
I always thought the people working backstage were the most unappreciated people. People backstage search for materials, maintain costumes, maintain props, design lighting, plan sound, sell tickets, control the crowd, sometimes are even thrown into marketing of the performance.

I suppose I never really knew how it felt like to be in backstage, but now I do. At least, I know how it feels like to be the backstage of the backstage, and its an amazing, fulfilling experience, so different from what it is like in frontstage. Frontstage has become such a lure of critics, of praise, of high headed haughtiness, of competitiveness, of too much urge to prove oneself. I suppose it is the same, back or frontstage, but not backbackstage. It is really all about focusing, and doing the job well. In maintaining concentration in doing what you do, albeit repetitive, but the results are immensely gratifying.

I do sincerely hope that anyone who carries a pink canvas bag would appreciate how much work was put into each and every one, but then again -
One step at a time.

I regret I have plunged into a routine, but then again, I was perfectly planned until such a wonderful opportunity passed by. And there are many more things that I shall regret I have missed, all the performances and exhibitions - even if tickets have been sold out within 2 days of release for public sales, and not being able to be more involved. I suppose now that I have spoken to people whom I respect and trust, I would be able to make a more informed choice, possibly even having a goal as to what my next move will be.

On a lighter note, I have lost my powers as a training Ice Queen, which I tremendously dislike. But how can you ever push away someone who adorns your secret fetish?
Ugh, I hate you, you, whatever.
I need to give you a nickname.
Thank god I didn't look at your shoes.


Too often
the strong, silent man
is silent only because
he does not know what to say,
and is reputed strong
only because
he has remained
silent.