Tuesday, 19 June 2012 Y 01:21


The writing of an old friend inspires me.
I am back.
I am sorry, Simon.
You inspire me.


I read through my previous writings. I have written too little for too long. I have not, written.

Time passes by but I did not forget you, Simon. I am still very much ashamed and upset by things. You must feel like a newborn child, and I, the weary mother, have come to receive you, once again. No, but I am a terrible mother. I have travelled the world and back, and only you shall know what lingers on in my mind.


I forget you. But I remember you. And because of you I will always remember. I will never forget. For you let me forget.


Academic writing has stifled me.


My photographs do no justice. I am exceedingly glad I have not taken many photographs. I missed your teaching during my travels. I remember my teachings. I am grateful.

I am disappointed. You have disappointed me. And because of this I will never forget. I wish you well.

I am guilty. I am sorry. I could never have expected. And I am afraid. People do not understand. I do not understand. We are Chinese. I must never know. I will pray for you.

I am confused. Your motions distract me. Your speech disturbs me. I am watching you.

And I am jaded. I am naive. I am young. I want to speak to someone who does not understand me.

I am simple. I have many wants.



Currents that flow along.
Some are fast, and some are slow.
Some are young, and some are old.
And it is difficult to define
If fast, slow, young, old
For which of them's the best.

For, as you see, being Fast,
Covers a far more distance
Than the rest.
And for the Slow,
Carries waters through
Every step.

The Young are active,
They have the strength.
Yet the Old are feeble,
And experienced.